Recruitment for Baristas in Canada
Canada is a country in the North America. The current economy in the country has a large impact on the variety of jobs available here. In particular, the tourism industry contributes a major portion of Canada’s economy.
As Canada becomes more developed, employment opportunities are increasing steadily. This is largely due to the fact that the country’s economy continues to develop. From natural resources to information technology, everything can be found in the country.
Currently, the country has series of job openings for the position of Baristas. The position is open to both full-time and part-time employment seekers. However, it is important to have a good customer service skills, excellent multi-tasking skills, and can effectively meet the physicality of the job demand to secure the position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll handle the friendly and cheerful welcoming and greeting of customers
- You’ll be responsible for the timely serving or fulfilling of customers order
- You’ll ensure the proper organization and cleanliness of the restaurant
- You’ll coordinate the restocking of the required materials in the restaurant
- You’ll be responsible for the accurate mixing and serving of coffee and other beverage drinks
- Adhere strictly to health and safety regulations
- Regular washing and cleaning of glassware
- Execute to perfection all other responsibilities assigned
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Previous experience is a must
- Customer-service oriented
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate and goal-oriented
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Superb communication skills
- Friendly and cheerful
- Impeccable interpersonal skills