Recruitment for Office Assistants in Canada
Canada is a country in the North America. The current economy in the country has a large impact on the variety of jobs available here. In particular, the tourism industry contributes a major portion of Canada’s economy.
As Canada becomes more developed, employment opportunities are increasing steadily. This is largely due to the fact that the country’s economy continues to develop. From natural resources to information technology, everything can be found in the country.
Currently, the country has series of job openings for the position of Restaurant Managers. The position is open to both full-time and part-time employment seekers. However, it is important to have a good customer service skills, excellent multi-tasking skills, and can effectively meet the physicality of the job demand to secure the position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Friendly welcoming and greeting of visitors to the organization
- You’ll be responsible for the effective resolving of guests complaints and inquiries
- Communicate guest needs to the appropriate sections of the organization
- Perform effectively other clerical duties that may be assigned
- Receive, screen, process, and direct incoming calls and emails appropriately
- Execute to perfection all other responsibilities assigned
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Previous experience is a must
- Active listening skills
- Strong and energetic
- Can meet the job physical demand
- Customer-service oriented
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate and goal-oriented
- Superb communication skills
- Friendly and cheerful
- Impeccable interpersonal skills