Recruitment for Fruit Pickers in Canada
Canada is a country in the North America. The current economy in the country has a large impact on the variety of jobs available here. In particular, the tourism industry contributes a major portion of Canada’s economy.
As Canada becomes more developed, employment opportunities are increasing steadily. This is largely due to the fact that the country’s economy continues to develop. From natural resources to information technology, everything can be found in the country.
Currently, the country has series of job openings for the position of Fruit Pickers. The position is open to both full-time and part-time employment seekers. However, it is important to have a good customer service skills, excellent multi-tasking skills, and can effectively meet the physicality of the job demand to secure the position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll handle the effective selection of ripe fruits to be picked
- You’ll carefully and courteously pick or harvest fruits
- You’ll be responsible for the proper loading of picked fruits to crates
- Conveying loaded crates to the trucks
- You’ll handle the effective removal of rubbles and other dangerous materials from the farmland.
- Adhere strictly to health and safety regulations
- Execute to perfection all other responsibilities assigned
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Previous experience is a must
- Strong and energetic
- Can meet the job physical demand
- Customer-service oriented
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate and goal-oriented
- Superb communication skills
- Friendly and cheerful
- Impeccable interpersonal skills