Recruitment for Construction Workers in Canada
Canada is a country in the North America. The current economy in the country has a large impact on the variety of jobs available here. In particular, the tourism industry contributes a major portion of Canada’s economy.
As Canada becomes more developed, employment opportunities are increasing steadily. This is largely due to the fact that the country’s economy continues to develop. From natural resources to information technology, everything can be found in the country.
Currently, the country has series of job openings for the position of Construction Workers. The position is open to both full-time and part-time employment seekers. However, it is important to have a good customer service skills, excellent multi-tasking skills, and can effectively meet the physicality of the job demand to secure the position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll handle the loading and offloading of materials at the work site
- You may be required to coordinate the traffic at the construction site
- You’ll handle the effective removal of rubble and other debris from the work site
- You’ll effectively mix and serve construction materials
- You’ll coordinate the proper operation of construction machine
- Adhere strictly to health and safety regulations
- Execute to perfection all other responsibilities assigned
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Previous experience is a must
- Strong and energetic
- Can meet the job physical demand
- Customer-service oriented
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate and goal-oriented
- Superb communication skills
- Friendly and cheerful
- Impeccable interpersonal skills