Recruitment for Security Guards in the United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates, also referred to as the UAE, is a nation located in the Middle East. The country’s oil wealth has allowed it to develop into a technologically advanced country with a well-developed infrastructure. The country’s immigration population has contributed to its overall economic strength.
The economic development of the United Arab Emirates has allowed it to develop a strong central government and a stable, inclusive political system. The country has excellent economical and healthcare indicators for its citizens as well as immigrants.
Currently, the country has series of job openings for the position of Security Guards. The position is open to both full-time and part-time employment seekers. However, it is important to have a good customer service skills, excellent multi-tasking skills, and can effectively meet the physicality of the job demand to secure the position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome and direct the organization’s visitors
- Greet and offer assistance to the organization guest
- Effectively ensuring the safety and security of guests, staffs, and their belongings
- Perform regular security check-up on entering and exiting of the organization
- Execute to perfection all other responsibilities assigned
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Previous experience is a must
- Customer-service oriented
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong and energetic
- Can meet the physical demand of the position
- Good time management skills
- Can excel in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate and goal-oriented
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Superb communication skills
- Friendly and cheerful
- Impeccable interpersonal skills