Recruitment for Bartenders in the United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates, also referred to as the UAE, is a nation located in the Middle East. The country’s oil wealth has allowed it to develop into a technologically advanced country with a well-developed infrastructure. The country’s immigration population has contributed to its overall economic strength.
The economic development of the United Arab Emirates has allowed it to develop a strong central government and a stable, inclusive political system. The country has excellent economical and healthcare indicators for its citizens as well as immigrants.
Currently, the country has series of job openings for the position of Bartenders. The position is open to both full-time and part-time employment seekers. However, it is important to have a good customer service skills, excellent multi-tasking skills, and can effectively meet the physicality of the job demand to secure the position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll handle the friendly and cheerful welcoming and greeting of customers
- You’ll be responsible for the timely serving or fulfilling of customers order
- You’ll ensure the proper organization and cleanliness of the bar
- You’re to ensure that alcohol serving regulations or protocol is strictly adhered to
- You’ll be responsible for the accurate mixing and serving of cocktails
- Adhere strictly to health and safety regulations
- Regular washing and cleaning of glassware
- Execute to perfection all other responsibilities assigned
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Previous experience is a must
- Customer-service oriented
- Passionate and goal-oriented
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Superb communication skills
- Friendly and cheerful
- Impeccable interpersonal skills